Casey Anthony's parents to appear on Oprah - why?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,515203,00.html

The Anthony's are scheduled to appear on Oprah to discuss the case. Anything they say could be used in court. Do you think this is a smart move on their part? They have already walked out on depositions from the civil case, and refused to answer questions. What do you think about this? Do you think it will help or hurt the case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They will not get paid, first of all. I think theyre going on to fabricate their story even farther. Theyre trying everything they can to make their daughter look innocent here. But in the end, theyre going to go down in history as the most clueless parents to ever live.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Wonder how much they are getting paid?
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter. Their answers are going to be prepared. It won't be a spontaneous conversation. Everything will be rehearsed.
    Anonymous

• I have had enough of the Anthony's and think Oprah is a scuzbucket for even having them on.I haven't liked Oprahs show for years though.
    Anonymous

• They are most likely getting paid. The money will go to fund Casey defense. This family is in total denial.
    Anonymous

• That's what I was gonna say!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• OP here: Supposedly, Oprah does not pay people for interviews. If they are not getting paid, then why do it???
    Anonymous

• I think it is a dumb move on their part.

Anonymous

• Hmmm...Oprah canceled her show that was supposed to air yesterday..the 10th anniversary of the Columbine massacre. She claimed it focused to much on the gunmen. I thought it would have been interesting/informative. BUT...she'll have the *cough* alleged baby killer parents on there?? I have to agree with anon :06....I haven't liked her show for years either!
    Anonymous

• oops *too*
    Anonymous