Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do??

I've had my tubes tied and a few weeks ago had a "chemical" pregnancy. If I hadn't tested before my period I wouldn't have really known that I was in the first place. I called the dr and they said that it was likely that I would get pregnant if I did not use protection. Dh doesn't want any more kids, but ignored me and changed the subject when I told him about the test. He seems to want to ignore the whole thing and pretend that i can't possibly get pregnant. Should I be at least timing my cycle or something to try to prevent pregnancy or just let things go and if it happens it happens??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (1)
  • Um no, you need to contact your doctor so they can do a hsg to test the ovaries and tubes to make sure they are tied off. If not you can risk tubal pregnancies and things like that. Use a condom as if he is done having kids it could end your marriage. Your not suppose to have sex for 6 weeks and until you go and get your follow up done to make sure they are tied.

    Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Trying to Conceive
bleeding after sex

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Whats going on with me?