What should I do??

I've had my tubes tied and a few weeks ago had a "chemical" pregnancy. If I hadn't tested before my period I wouldn't have really known that I was in the first place. I called the dr and they said that it was likely that I would get pregnant if I did not use protection. Dh doesn't want any more kids, but ignored me and changed the subject when I told him about the test. He seems to want to ignore the whole thing and pretend that i can't possibly get pregnant. Should I be at least timing my cycle or something to try to prevent pregnancy or just let things go and if it happens it happens??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Um no, you need to contact your doctor so they can do a hsg to test the ovaries and tubes to make sure they are tied off. If not you can risk tubal pregnancies and things like that. Use a condom as if he is done having kids it could end your marriage. Your not suppose to have sex for 6 weeks and until you go and get your follow up done to make sure they are tied.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009