Obama picks Nike veep to run service agency (AP) * Yahoo! News Made Popular:9 hours 24 min ago - AP - President Barack Obama is picking a Nike vice president to lead the federal agency that oversees the country's national service programs.

"helping the poor, improving education, encouraging energy efficiency, strengthening access to health care and assisting veterans."

Translation related to what we've seen from DHS, and other govt. actions so far: "help the poor" = print more money for bums? "improve education" = a liberal brainwashing campaign? "encourage energy efficiency = Al Gore's workbook to spying on whether you own too much square footage, or make to much money? "strengthening access to health care" = providing free shuttle service to illegals to drian more of our hospitals dry? "assisting vets" = door to door spy campaigns against vets (would be terrorists) disclosed in the recent DHS report

Agree?

BTW, I didn't typo this, someone else did.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 1:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No, I don't agree, the translation is absurd.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yup I agree
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't know anything about this guy. When I do, I can make an opinion...

But assuming that the program, many of which are already in place, are going to be terrible is ridiculous.

Why is it that in your opinion something that is liberal in any way is evil? And anything that is conservative isn't? There is evil in both sides. I just wish you could see that.
    Anonymous

• Or woman, as I see that many Nike VP's are women...
    Anonymous

• IDK> Maybe Obama is hopin' for some free shoes....
    Anonymous

• Great, we're going to outsource all the public service spots to Taiwan
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Maybe Nike is in the pay to play business. Are all of the new government uniforms going to sport the Nike emblem?

On second thought, maybe they had to go far and wide to find someone that got their taxes right.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• mustbegrace

Everything you say is not crap, don't let the idiots put you off. So you don't say what everyone else is saying in the same manner, they can kiss your a--, they know what you're saying has truth to it or the idiots would not respond.

Anonymous

• I don't think that way about her at all, you should go sit down somewhere and pull your thumb out of your mouth. Leave her christianity out of your whining.

Anonymous