My SO is dying....

Too much to write here. Please read my journal. Feel free to leave condolences....Thanks.

Here's the link:
http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1449984/My_SO_is_dying

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow...I hope the next time any of your kids claim to be dying because they threw up once, woke up too early, or over did it with their sports you take the same offense.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• sorry i cant...you have me blocked...
    but i read it...

i cant post anything because you have me blocked.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My husband has stage 3 cancer. I didn't find this to be funny at all.
    Anonymous

• why is this in the just for fun section?
    Anonymous

• Lol...mine is just as bad! Overgrown babies!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Wow this isn't funny some women really do have SO's that are dying, so why do u need to joke about it!?!?!??
    Anonymous

• I watched my father and my mil die. Litterally.... This isn't funny at all. I don't appreciate that you turned this into a big joke. There are better ways to have said how much concern you had without making those of us who have lost some one close to a serious illness hurt even more from your stupidity.
    Anonymous

• lol if i wasnt blocked from her journal i was gonna tell her i was offended because in 8 years ive lost half my family...

so i am a bit offended but im not gonna be rude to her about it cuz its not like she knew
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Not funny.
    Anonymous

• I think those of you who are making a big deal out of this are ridiculous! She has no way of know that you have offense at this. It was only posted because her man like most of ours is a big fat baby. That is funny. There is no reason you should come down on her because of something she couldn't possibly know!
    If you are blocked from her journal, there must be a good reason for it. Quite calling attention to yourself by repeating it over and over again. It happens. Move on.
    Anonymous