I waited 3 months to get in to see this doctor, and now....

I don't feel well enough to get off my ass and get there.... I hate this. I wish men had to face all these hormone issues and female stuff., Encourage me please? My appointment is in 2 hours... I haven't even the energy to shower yet.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 1:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Health

• showering is fun and relaxing... it will make everything else look better. so here's what you do... get a big glass of your fave drink and drink all of it down really fast... soon you will have to go potty.

when you finish with that you are already standing and in the bathroom so you might as well just hop in the shower to get clean... use the cleanest smelling soap you have and take the time to enjoy the smell of being clean...

then since you are already naked you might as well put fresh clothes on....

then since you are dressed you might as well go get in your car

then since you are in your car you might as well go to appointment...

then sinc eyou are there your doc can help you feel better faster

Good Luck momma...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If you don't go now, you will have to wait another 3 months or longer to go.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009