Anyone getting induced this week or with in the next 2 weeks?

If so, tell me now nervous you are! im supposed to get induced next tuesday! but i want my baby out before i get induced! i heard getting induced is more painful!!

and im soooooooo nervous in general! i cant believe im really going to be pushing another human out of me! im due tomorrow! and i just wish she'd be ready :-\

im soooo ready to be a mommy...

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im so nervous girl !!
    tomorrow is the big day !!
    i cant wait. but i also am just like OMG !!!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• awh congrats im sooo exited to have my firts baby but also so scared im 16! im all ready and prepard! im due may 4th
    AbbyLynn

Answer by AbbyLynn at 1:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• im 19! ill be 20 this friday!
    16! your young but hey! people will not only see you as a great mom..but a milf
    lol

im already called a milf and ihavent had my baby yet lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nope, no induction here. If you are nervous don't do it lol. :) I was induced and HATED it! good luck, babies are fantastic! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was induced w/ kid # 3 - not really any diff. then first 2. It hurts sooo bad that truthfully it doesnt really matter how you have the bb you just want it out!!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 1:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• ok so I am not having it in the next two weeks or ne thing, but i was induced with my son not too long ago. I also heard that it is more painful, but I wouldn't know. I was so scared that I took the epidural, and I didn't feel a thing. I was quite happy until about 8 hours or so went by and I was soooo bored and little did i know I still had 8 or 9 hours left. ugh
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 2:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am sort of in the same boat ...the drs. are giving me the option to be induced next week (i'll be 39 weeks) and as uncomfortable I am ...I just wish I can go into labor naturally ...we'll see! I do not want to be induced.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009