Avian Flu and Department of Homeland Security

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIqqiGPkAs

I know this is a you tube video, so I am skeptical. Do you think it is a hoax? Or is the DHS transporting Bird Flu? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The CDC is checking people who have been in contact with the seven confirmed cases, who all became ill between late March and mid-April. Because of intensive searching, it's likely health officials will find additional cases, said Schuchat, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. CDC officials detected a virus with a unique combination of gene segments that have not been seen in people or pigs before. The bug contains human virus, avian virus from North America and pig viruses from North America, Europe and Asia. Health officials have seen mixes of bird, pig and human virus before, but never such an intercontinental combination with more than one pig virus in the mix.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• wait...let me get my tin foil hat before responding....now where did I put it?
    Anonymous

• LOL anon - I was thinking the same thing!
    Anonymous

• What would be their reasoning in doing this?
    Anonymous

• Population control maybe anon :20? Leave it to the democrats.
    Anonymous

Sorry, eugenics and population control are the GOP's domain.
    Anonymous

• I think if the GOP was for population control, they would start with advertising abortion like it was candy, you know liberal style.
    Anonymous

• hold up I'll look on my Tweeter page. I am tracking it so I can tell you for sure.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• This wouldn't be the first time. Did it ever occur to anyone that HIV was government created? Do the research!
    Anonymous

• http://www.sindhtoday.net/south-asia/74948.htm
    West Bengal reports fresh bird flu outbreak
    Mar 16th, 2009 | By Sindh Today | Category: India
    Panigatha (West Bengal), Mar 16 (ANI): A month after authorities claimed that it was contained, bird flu has resurfaced in West Bengal’s Darjeeling district.

Culling operations in West Bengal to contain the third outbreak had ended barely a month ago.

The epicentre has been detected as Bora Changa in the same region.

West Bengal officials said they had begun culling about 11,000 poultry after the fourth outbreak was confirmed on Sunday near Siliguri town.

‘We have started culling operation on the basis of notification made by the Government. Bora-Changa epicentre was declared again affected and accordingly we have started our operation. We hope so it will be completed in the next three to four days,’ said Dhruba Chakrabarty, state observer, animal husbandry
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009