Are you lucky?

Are you lucky enough to have an easy baby? Like a child that doesnt fuss when you go take a shower for 30 min, or is good while you are shopping. Some moms out there arent so lucky.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My first two were pretty easy.

The third is making up for that. grrrr.

If he had been the first, he'd have been the last.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I must say my daughter is awesome. She rarely cries unless she is hungry or poopie. She is very independent and does not act up in the store or restaurants. In fact my husband and I get comments all the time about how well behaved she is in public for 7 months old. Then again since she was 6 days old she has gone with us everywhere and is included in all that we do so she is used to it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My second daughter was like that as an infant. Slept the first few months away, was always happy doing whatever... she's gotten a little more picky about things in her 6th and 7th months, but who can blame her... My first daughter was colicky and opinionated. She's still a handful, though I love her to pieces. I was glad to have my tough baby first...
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was lucky with my first
    Cursed with my second
    And blessed with my third
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son is sooo good. Sleeping through the night at 2 months. Only crying when he's hungry, sleepy, or a diaper change. He's so independent! I know my next one will most likely be everything opposite of him! Makes me a little nervous!
    Anonymous

• I was NOT lucky... He had ALL DAY Colic for 5 months and still up to a year cried all the time - can't sleep anywhere but home and for the first 8 months woke up 6 times or more a night. he's only 17 months old and I would still say a "good day" he crys 6 times a day. He has food allergies or intolerances and is very serious. But he's still my angel and I love him to pieces. I just wish sometimes it was easier or funner like others have it .
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was very blessed in this way with my 3rd baby. She was (and still is) very happy & content. I flew from Seattle to Amsterdam with her when she was 2 months old. I was nursing her & had a chance to spend a couple weeks in Ireland & The Netherlands while DH was working so I took her with me. After the flight, the attendant for the section right in front of my row said she hadn't even realized that I had a baby on the flight! My 1st was very colickly & fussy. My 2nd was happy but crazy active (and still is, lol).
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son was easy easy until he turned 3... been nothin' but a little hell raiser since then. He was definitely an easy baby... no pacifier, no prob with transition from bottle to sippy, no problem with potty training, and slept through the night from 3 months on consistently.

NOW, he throws tantrums, ends up in bed with us at about 2 am, pisses all over the carpet/bathtub (hoping that one's nipped in the bud), and the pickiest eater ever.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 2:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm so lucky with my dd, I'm a little scared to have another! Now that she's older it's a lot harder to take her out to eat as she is very active and doesn't like to sit still. But overall, she's sitll ver good at almost 2 years old.
    Anonymous

• I'm lucky.... We have our bad days but in the most part he's a GREAT! little guy..
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009