This should make ya'll laugh. Anyone have a similar story?

I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one something like this has happened to...
My little girl was in our big, garden tub, playing with her tubby toys. She asked if I wanted to get in with her. So, I'm like, "Sure, honey!" And I climbed right in. We take baths together a lot and it's always good for a laugh. :)
THIS TIME, however, the laugh was on me! As soon as I set my butt down next to her, she said, "I pee peed in the tub."
WHY?!?!?!?!??? LOL. Gotta love toddlers!

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 1:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! That is too funny!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That's cute :)

Atleast she warned you...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i was a little mad, cuz i asked her if she needed to go right before the bath....
    but, once she wasn't looking, i laughed. its always something new and entertaining here!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 1:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• eww what timing lmao. well my son is only 1, so I havent any similar stories to share YET but I know I will since he is half me and half SO lol. I do find the following kinda funny though. I joined a local cafemom group, and met many moms in my area. It was only my second time meeting them at one of the mom's houses for a playgroup. well I'm kinda shy at first and since they all knew each other I just kinda sat there, and my son was still a young infant so he wasnt active at all. I picked him up out of the carseat and he let out a huge fart, probably needed a diaper change, and everyone heard. we all laughed and they started sharing similar stories. it broke the ice! thanks son lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol its happened to me. When we were younger (like 3 and 2)my mom bathed and my little bro and I faintly remember him shitting in the tub. All I remember was me climbing out screaming because I didn't know what was floating and coming after me.It was like a submarine on full speed. My mom laughed so hard. It was disgusting.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• When I was a Den Mother for the Cub Scouts, a group of parents and I took the kids on a bike ride. We stopped at a fast food place for lunch and bathroom. Being a mom I said to the boys, time to go use the bathroom. One boy didn't. I said that he should go now, we had half the trip ahead of us. He said he didn't need to. Half an hour later he announced that he had to go. I paused and looked around. We were in the country. I said you see that bush over there? :)

Answer by Bmat at 1:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my son for some reason thinks is funy to pee on my leg when we taking a shower he do it to my husband
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• When I was a kid my mom put me in a turtleneck and I couldn't get it off myself... so I jumped in the shower with it on... yeah... don't know why I didn't think to ask her...

and another time I jumped in with my socks on- but that was cause I forgot they were on my feet...sigh

as far as my kids peeing in the tub I am not aware. mine were very young babies when i last did that... I just prefer my alone time in the shower.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• alone time.... whats that? lol.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 2:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009