What do you think of this case?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/SCOTUS/story?id=7380771&page=1

I would sue if it happened to my kids!

4kidsandadog

Asked by 4kidsandadog at 1:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• yes i would to and now that teaches me to TEACH MY kids to NEVER let anyone do anything unless i am there or okayed it my baby is only 1 year old but now i know
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Oh, hell no!!! I would be sueing also. That is not OK to do. That to me just is going overboard. Guess that is another thing that I have to tell my son to REFUSE to do and have the school call me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't understand why the school thought they have the authority to strip search students, I saw this on the Today show this morning and thought why didn't they have the police do it? I think "we" as a nation have become really quick to sue over everything, but you can bet that if this was my son I would be out for some people to be loosing their jobs and facing some sort of penalties for this!

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would not allow my son to go through this. They did not act in good faith. I would be hoppin mad too. I feel for that girl... they didn't make it safe because her mother was not there. They didnt call because they KNEW she wouldn't allow it. This was a girl who was an honor student that got the rap for someone elses mistakes! geesh ! Makes me ill what people think they can get away with!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009