Endometritis in pregnancy

I am about 9 weeks and the doctor said I have endo. How will this affect my pregnancy? Has anyone had this during pregnancy and did everything turn out okay?

yngmomma21833

Asked by yngmomma21833 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will be monitored for it and will be fine if you follow what your doctor says.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have had Endo since I was a teenager and the only way it really affects pregnancy is that is can be harder to get pregnant. Now, that you are pregnant you will actually get a break from all endo symptoms for awhile. I had a surgery in 2004 to remove scar tissue from it, got pregnant in 2005, had my baby in 2006 and I was just starting to get the bad cramps, clotting, and all that come back this year and I found out I was pregnant again! I have a happy healthy 2.5 year old and I am 20 weeks pregnant with no complications so far, so don't fret!!!
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 3:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009