Diarhhea at 17 weeks

Is this normal? Yesterday my temperature was constantly at 99.5-99.8 and its usually 98.2-98.5 and then today ive had diarhhea =/ I haven't felt bad all day, its was all of a sudden, like running to the bathroom kind of thing, and been feeling those diarhhea cramps ever since. If this jsut normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had it for 39 weeks. Your body has a ton or hormones now and will do all kinds of things. You may have a touch of the flu or your body is just in need of a good cleaning. Drink lots of fluid and eat to keep your body hydrated and to help with the cramping.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was thinking maybe a stomach bug, as that was my experience. You should definitely stay hydrated... water and gatorade. You could also try the BRAT diet for a day or two to see if things firm up again... bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast... anything light and bland.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 2:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009