what do i do?

im 17 years old and a soon to be mom. Im only 6 weeks i found out when i went to the hospital but i dont have another appointment until im 13 weeks. well i dont know if i want to do this, my body is hurting so bad. i have cramps when im on my period but now they are everyday everyhour. it hurts when i bend, when i sit, when i lay down. im not even going to school because im in so much pain. anything i can do. i dont want to give up but it hurts so bad.

my mom says im fine and it will go away how soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If something actually hurts, you may need to call your Dr and get it checked! I was crampy, achy, sleepy, and sick...but i was never in THAT much pain...
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 1:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Its called quickening and its normal. It will go away once your body gets to the point it needs to for the baby to grow. Take some tylenol and suck it up as you can't really do to much more. You will be fine and this will pass.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• u should see id the doc will see u before hand tell her or him what u r going throw and they might tell u to come in right away not to me mean but thier might be something wrong and ur mom might not tell u just because she dont want u to have it
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• these pains are your body changing and I promise it will pass! if they are extremely unbearable call your doctor. it doesnt matter if you have an appointment in a few weeks. if you're preggo and dont feel right you need to ask! he/she might just tell you to take certain over the counter meds, might ask to see you....it might be something, might be nothing. dont panic! it'll be ok. good luck and congrats =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If the pain is that bad go to the hospital and get checked out. Other than that we all have a pain tolerance and yours may be really low compared to your moms.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• ok i had those same freaking cramps they hurt really bad! and you would think you are having the baby but ... when i went to the ER they told me it was dehydration but you may want to talk to your dr and see what he/she says
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 1:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• eptopic pregnancy?
    Anonymous