Baby shower ''Thank You's"

I had my baby shower march 5th and had my baby may 25 so its been crazy at my house lately. Is it too late to send out thank you cards? If I sent them now would I seem too ungreatful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, not at all! Better to send them now than not at all.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 1:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Never too late. People will understand.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Send a note in the cards giving the birthday and wieght and name of the baby! Make them thanks and announcments all in one!
    Anonymous

• I did it in an email :/ No one cared though and all pretty much said its ok since i said thank you at my shower lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Wait...did you have your baby May 25th of last year, or did you mean March 25th of this year? I don't think it's too late, just maybe try to put a little extra thought into your thank you's by using some specifics: Baby loves to snuggle with her blankie, the bottles are working out great, etc.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It is never too late for Thank you--especially as you had the baby fairly soon after your shower. I agree with the suggestion to make them announcements/thank yous all in one. Maybe even include a picture of baby? Congrats!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't think it's too late, but I would include a picture of the new baby with the thank you's :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• May of this year? Or has it been almost a year already?

If you just had the baby, I"d recommending printing a few sheets of wallet sized (or larger) pics of the new baby and send those out with a quick thank you scribbled on the back.
    Anonymous

• It's spelled u-n-g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l and no, you wouldn't seem that at all. I never send out thankyou's...I tell them straight from my heart before they leave and I give them a departing gift. Good enough for me!
    Anonymous

• Nope you got up to 6m i would say.. i wouldnt do them any later they might have forgoteen they sent you smething.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009