What has your Hubby/SO/Partner/Boyfriend done in the past couple days to annoy you?

My SO decided it was a good idea to walk on the CARPET with his MUDDY boots. (it was dried mud but still..!)
Please explain that logic?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Surprisingly nothing. Well besides drinking way to much but other than that nothing.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• what hasn't he done lol umm I would have to say eat junk food while I make dinner than not eat his dinner I know it sounds petty because he is not a child but he asks me wrap it up and put it in fridge but will never eat it or he will set it in the microwave and say I will eat it before I go to bed and I wake up and its still in the microwave lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• farting! he farts more than any other human being that i know of! he farts on me in bed too!!
    it pisses me off
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I just found out that my BF has a few thousand dollars in his bank account. his mom manages it. he has been living with me for over 2 months and she has not given me ONE penny to help with rent, food or bills. i am a single working mom supporting a man that has more money than her. he is out.
    Anonymous

• I just recently got put on strict bed rest so i cant really do anything, we have these two small dogs and they are in desperate need of a bath... SO has never bathed them, well now is his turn he said that he would do it this weekend and he hasnt i have been asking him for weeks!!!! I think im just gonna go ahead and do it, he may get mad at me for not behaving but i cant rely on him obviously he's not the one who has to constantly smell them!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Nothing, he's been sick and working late, so even when he is home, he just passes out in bed.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009