Anyone just starting to find it funny now instead of getting you angry?

Everytime an Anon would say something rude to me id get all mad...now i think its funny because its like ... what are you gonna do about it? yell at me behind a computer? its not like their gonna punch me lmfao..

Oh you Anon's u all crack me up...silly you!

i could just squeeze your cheek like an old granny and bake you some cookies :D

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 1:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't waste your energy on the rude anon's. :-)
    Anonymous

• lol yes sometimes! if someone responds to a question and i get really offended I "hate the anon" but I mean they have a right to their opinion, perhaps they remained anon because they knew their answer was offensive and didnt want to be bitched at on a "personal level, meaning being caled by their actual username", and it's only a computer! you can erase words, delete posts and answers...
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I respond just as much anon as my name. I like to. Doesn't mean you don't know who I am.... But, either way, I have no personal information on the computer, no pics or names.. so, what difference does it make. It's not like you're my neighbor sitting down for some tea. I don't know you, I have no plans to know you, and you don't me... So, what unless you reveal all your real information (which is a very stupid thing to do these days) who cares???
    Anonymous

• exactly!!
    someone called me a valley girl so i said
    "like oh em gee does that like totally get you like ... mad anon :46? like omg! *twirls hair*

what are u gonna do about it? yell at me behind a computer lol."

hahaha
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• eye rollingHere we go again. High school drama momma.

Anonymous

• i think its funny and i sometimes most of the time think some anons like to do it on purpose to start drama and see who gets pulled in to the arguement .
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• like oh em gee does that like totally get you like ... mad anon :46? like omg! *twirls hair*

what are u gonna do about it? yell at me behind a computer lol.

Boy is that a dumb comment! You just proved you are a valley girl. You must be the 16 yr old pregnant with 6 babies with a 2 mos old telling you that she doesn't want her sisters!! lmao
    Anonymous

• lol im definitly not 16...god no...go look at my profile anon :D
    6 babies...i dont want 6 kids...thats far too many..

and i was being sarcastic :D

dhurrrr wow. you dont know when someone is joking lmfao!
    and im not valley girl..i am ME :D

haha
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009