do you like to be talked dirty to

i do any way he wants tto talk. how do you feel about it and ware do you think he took it to far?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 1:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, unfortunately, I am totally uncomfortable talking and being talked to. I don't know why, I just don't like it.
    Anonymous

• Love it I do it back lol

Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't do it, but I think it'd be hot. Damn we haven't had sex in over a week. I've had strep and he's been working a lot.. I'm going to explode lol
    Anonymous

• He has never taken it to far as we have guidelines as to where to draw the line. Nothing disrespectful is ever said. We don't take it to the point of one of us feeling bad or degrading one another.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Not all the time. But when I am in the mood, watch out! lol
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 1:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I love it. I think it is so hot. My husband loves it too. I don't think we would ever say anything degrading to one another because we are both really good looking people and we really turn eachother on
    Anonymous

• lol, I seldom listen to his ramblings. I'm off in my own little world and just let him do whatever he can still do anymore! Bless his stupid little heart.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• nah
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I DO AND HE LIKES TO B TALKED BACK 2
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes. We both like to hear it from each other. Nothing too extreme, but we do like to get vocal every once in a while.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009