Stinky sweat during pregnancy?

OMG... I remember this when I was preggers with my son, and now it's occurred with this one too... It's so disgusting. I can shower and even if I sweat a little it smells skunky. Anyone else have this issue? PLEASSSEEE tell me I'm not the only one! I've heard it's hormones, but damn.... it's nasty!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have the same problem. Thing is, it didn't go away with my first born.. Then when I finally got it under control (3 years later) I am pregnant again, and its happening all over again.. yuck.
    Anonymous

• Try using alcohol pads to help with the oder and powder.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sure makes true the term skunk puss for sure, lol! Come to think of it, it really hasn't gone away since my first child, but it did diminish some. Nice to know I'm not alone, as gross as it is :)
    Anonymous