• In the Spotlight:

Does Anyone Know Of a Work From Home business that has a very low start up cost?

I already have a work from home business,but i would like to start another one on the side for more income flow.I dont want to have to purchase leads or call people all day.Don't want to recruite either.Is there a business out there that doesn't require me to do those things? and a low start up cost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Avon, $10 start up
    Anonymous

• I am with Gold Canyon Candles, and right now you can earn your kit for FREE!! I would love to chat with you more about it if you are interested. You can either e-mail me at taben04@yahoo.com or message me on here. Also feel free to check out my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz to see all of the products that we do have. Hope you have a great day. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 2:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Have you looked in to Ameriplan? You CAN recruit if you want to but you don't need to. We have a large group of business owners that just work with people that need healthcare. You could work with local groups, schools and churches for fundraising and could offer benefits through local small businesses... You could also offer benefits to anyone or through any organisation you can think of... Work on or off line - locally or nationally. It's up to you.

There is a low overhead and you get the option of purchasing a kit when you come on. It's not a requirement!!

Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the audio. Then request your interview at www.Request-Interview.info

I'm always here for questions! ttys!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• DiamondCreek Candles is free to start and you don't have to buy any inventory! Click for more info, or PM me and I'll tell you all about it!

In case you're interested, I can also get you started with ChaCha.  It's a real job you can do anytime day or night, and while you won't get rich, an extra hundred dollars a month is easy to make.  PM me for more information on either... or both!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Gold Canyon has a start up fee for April of $10, shipping cost of your Demonstrator kit.
    There are sales required to have your kit for Free, if you would like more information please email me or pm me.

Marianne
    rmcorns@gmail.com
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You can check out some ideas I have listed in my Journal, here at cafemom.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• MonaVie - Free to join - just share and build - thats it... Amazing healthy product for the entire family

http://www.thegreatproduct.com/Ugalde

After visiting and reviewing the site - visit the opportunity section - passcode Freedom

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Sure you can sell Avon and make good money doing it. Email me for details or go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum to sign up! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009