37weeks and having back cramps and diarrea

Im kinda sick to my stomach i keep having diarrea and back cramps and im very tired and weak. Could i be going into early labor and what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be the flu or your system cleaning itself out. Drink lots of fluids to avoid the stomach cramps and dehydration. Rest and if it continues for more than 72 hours call your dr.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Do the cramps come and go, or is it a persistent pain? It could be back labor. I had back cramps while in labor (back labor), and a lot of women get nauseous during labor. Diarrhea is also common in labor, so yes, it is definitely possible. If the pain is persistent, then it's probably not labor, but if the pain comes and goes, I would start timing! 37 weeks is considered full term, so don't fret too much. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• They have been coming and going but my baby has been moving too. How do you time contractions?
    Anonymous

• the constant diarrhea could be signs your body is cleansing itself, getting ready for labor, or could just be a sign you are getting sick. keep up with staying hydrated with water! as for the cramps, if they are consant and you think it could be labor, call the dr. I had terrible back labor
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009