If you could ask your "God" or higher power any question you wanted, what would it be?

I would ask him why there is so much temptation out there. Couldn't he have just made things easy for us?
Like seriously.. when I go grocery store and I ahve to go and get SO's fav chips and I'm standing there..ugh. Too much temptation.
LOL
Have fun with this question ladies!
Don't be too serious, I did this one to be light hearted!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd ask him why he won't reveal himself to everyone, even the non-believers, instead of making US seek HIM out.

Seems kinda vain, in my opinion.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i'd ask how the universe works lol. now THAT will be a long broad conversation. I'd also ask if it wanted a beer and to sit and relax for a few minutes! much deserved
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'd ask him/her what his/her favorite flavor of ice cream is =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• caitxrawks, read you're bible, the answer is in there.

i'd ask Him which religion is correct. it would suck if we're in one religion, just to find out it was the wrong one on the day he comes back, or the day we die.
    Anonymous

• I will ask him where he is from, and thank him for creating our world and all those that inhabit it.

Then I would give him a hug. Praise the Lord!!

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would ask God...

What amazes you most about the world?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 2:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would ask why the heck I'm STILL pregnant. No seriously...that's the only thing on my brain these days lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 2:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Why he gave me the miracle of my daughter's conception,only to snatch her away from us 6 weeks before she was suppose to be born.Why would you take my baby away?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I would ask him why there is so much hate in the world, and what can I do to help stop it.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 2:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'd ask him why the boob fairy never paid me a visit.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009