Anyone with a home daycare?

If so, can you tell me the requirements pleasE?!

I am in Louisiana...

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 2:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you would have to look up your state laws, because every state is different. In NY you need to take a few classes and have either an asso. degree in early childhood education or another certificate. I believe you also need a class in CPR, but I could be wrong about that. This is for I believe, watching 3 kids over and above the number you have.

I looked into it a few years ago. But they also tend to come in and make sure you have the proper set up for a day care in your home (if you are doing it from home). ETC..

but I did find this link for you, so you can look it over and find out what your state requirements are:
    just copy and paste it to your address bar:

http://www.daycare.com/louisiana/
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009