How soon after a chemical pregnancy can you get pregnant and deliever a healthy baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Im sorry but what is a chemical pregnancy?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• As I understand it, when you m/c before about 6 -8 weeks....
    Anonymous

• I don't know about that if you didn't require a d&c/d&e. But if you did have to have a d&c/d&e, I don't think there's an agreed upon answer in the medical field. I have seen varying answers between 1-3 cycles. My doctor told me to wait 2. I read that a lot of people tell you to wait 3 because this is a healthy grieving period for the loss of the child you never got to know. Some say 1 cycle should be fine and helpful so you have an lmp date. But my doctor strongly recommended 2 to make sure the uterine lining was thick/hospitable enough for a healthy pregnancy. Sorry if that left with you more questions than answers. But from what I've researched, I'd wait at least 1 cycle.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 4:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I had a chemical pregnancy on April 1st of this year. My ob told me I didn't have to wait a cycle as I was only at 5 weeks and no d & c required. I would say if you were far along then to wait a cycle or so..if not then start trying right away. Sorry you had to go through this too.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I had a CP in October and January.
    I am now 9 weeks pregnant with and totally healthy!
    When its for real you will know it ;)
    Good luck
    kmbrox

Answer by kmbrox at 11:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2009