working on me..

ok.. so i want a change for myself..
i've never had long hair.. so i'm letting it grow.. thing is.. my hair wont grow lol..

any idea of what to use to make my hair grow??

another thing.. foundation..

how do you pick the right one?
right color??

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Im a hairstylist and i reccomend BIOTIN , its just a vitamin that you can buy at wal-mart . its about 4 bucks a bottle & its great for hair and nail growth. As far as foundation is concerned you just need to try some out. you need to apply it too your jaw line and see if it matchs. I wearing bronzing powder so i go for a lighter powder seeing how i will be applying powder on afterwards anyhow. hope this helps!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• For hair growth, its one of those wait and see things. Just don't pull it back tight, I heard that can slow hair growth. As for makeup, it's kinda expensive but well worth it. Bare Minerals has a great line and it's really good makeup. Foundation issues are hard for me, as a woman of color I have to really try everything out. Go to the makeup area in Wal-Mart or something and just look around, look in the mirror and there are usually samples that are available. If all else fails, go to the makeup department in a department store and ask for help.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 2:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• the hair im not sure ... makeup now i would go to a macys, kohls, dillards, so on they are department stores that have makeup stands that people work at.. ask them they will pick the right color for you..
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• in order in case to find the perfect foundation for your skin , figure out if you are normal/dry or combo/oily, and when you figure that out make sure that you put the color up to your jaw line.

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 11:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009