Why are creditors soo rude?!?! I'm sooo mad!! Had no where else to put this..

I just got a nice phone call about a bill I need to pay. Well the check bounced due to other payments coming out. TRY to explain that to a skanky b*tch who won't hear you. OMFG!! I'm sooo mad!!
She was so rude to me and after I explained myself to her she goes " Oh well, it's your name that gets screwed not mine."
Yea I just hung up after that one.

Anyone else have creditor stories to share?

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol, sorry that happenend to you. I think they are just used to dealing with really upset, angry and rude people themselves. I just say they can't help it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Didnt you see the 48 hours when they investigated this? I think it was 48 hours. --- so bad. They told my friend that the sherriff would be at her house soon to get money. Dont let it bother you 1 bit. Just hang up.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 2:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't know but everyone is human and makes mistakes. They must give them a test to make sure they are rude and completely un-empathetic before they hire them! LOL
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Ya I know what you mean. Had a medical bill once from when I went to ER with no insurance. Let me remind you it took them almost two hours before anyone saw me after putting me away in a room. My husband was soooo mad. Needless to say they never found anything. So I was making payments on the bill. All of a sudden they sent it to a ceditor. WTF. Well the creditor wanted me to pay 300 a month or they would take me to court I was like if I could afford 300 a month ID have insurance. They were so rude. Finally refinaced a vehicle for a loan to pay for it before they garnished my wadges. I hate these stupid systems.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yeah, I have dealt with nasty creditors. Its a tactic they use. They try to piss you off bad enough that you just pay the bill to get them to go away. There was one that kept calling right after hubby and I married. It was about a CC that he still owed on. Anyway, he kept calling and everytime he would call hubby was at work. He made some really rude comments about my hubby and called me a B*tch and I told him if he called back I was going to file a harassment suit. I hung up the phone and he called back 5 more times. I picke dup the 5th time, told him that I had his number, his name, and a record of the number of times he had called. I gave all the info to the lawyer I worked for, and he took care of it. That guy never called back again.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• They are rude, because they want to scare you into paying. If they don't bring in any money, they can lose their job. I tried that job for a hot second, but decided it wasn't for me, because if someone would say that they couldn't pay . . . I said "Ok, have a nice day!" I couldn't be rude like that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Pay your bills. Its that easy.
    Anonymous

• So its that easy Anon? Because you knwo the lives we all live. I wish when you people had something to say you would just say it instead of being anon. I bet if I pulled up your back ground you are by far perfect.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol put them on mute when they call listen o them say hello for a min before they hang up upset them before they do you

Anonymous