Child bonding!

What's some ways to bond with your child?
My daughter is my world and since I am an only parent I spend alot of time with my daughter but I would like us to be as close as possible.
Some fun games or anything that would work would be nice!
Thanks!

Morgan.

Asked by Morgan. at 2:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How about going to get your hair or nails done? Have a spa day. (if she is old enough)
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My daughter just turned 2 Thursday, forgot to add that lol. :D
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 2:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Its not what you do it how you do everything.. hey just want to be with you.. hugs, kissz, peekaboo..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son is 13 months.. I just follow his lead and play whatever he goes to to play with. I love to tickle him. Take your daughter to feed the fish, ducks or some kind of animal that you have public access too (if you have anything) Cuddle for naps and before bed :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I make a special day every week for a "girls night out".. last week we went out to eat at a hot dog stand, had hot dogs, and played on the playground, for lunch, then we ordered out for food, and rented movies. The week before that we went to the aquarium. Just a special day for my special little girl. (she's 16 months old tomorrow).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• There is a great book and music CD by Becky Bailey called "I Love You Rituals". It has several songs and fingerplays and things that you can do with your child for bonding. Kids respond to soft words and ESPECIALLY the sense of touch! Its a great book!
    MaraBelle28

Answer by MaraBelle28 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009