Asking for help and advice......

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 yrs. I know we can have kids because we had twins, but that was 5 yrs ago and an IUD for 3 yrs later. I am also heavier then I was then. My periods have always been horrible, never regular and I can go for months without having one.......

Does anyone have any experience with this, and can you please give me some advice on what I would do?

twinmama84

Asked by twinmama84 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say go to the doctor and get help.. if you've been trying that long then they should help you :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I agee with PP. Good luck sweety
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Its called PCOS, ask your doctor about it. You sound just like me but I was still able to get pregnant. Sometimes I would go three months without a period and then all the sudden get them again. There is a bunch of cycst all around my overies and it cause infertility and irregular periods. Im now on a drug called clomid fertility drug so that we can conceive #2.
    Anonymous