Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asking for help and advice......

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 yrs. I know we can have kids because we had twins, but that was 5 yrs ago and an IUD for 3 yrs later. I am also heavier then I was then. My periods have always been horrible, never regular and I can go for months without having one.......

Does anyone have any experience with this, and can you please give me some advice on what I would do?

Answer Question

Asked by twinmama84 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I would say go to the doctor and get help.. if you've been trying that long then they should help you :)

    Answer by amy31308 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

  • I agee with PP. Good luck sweety

    Answer by vicki136 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

  • Its called PCOS, ask your doctor about it. You sound just like me but I was still able to get pregnant. Sometimes I would go three months without a period and then all the sudden get them again. There is a bunch of cycst all around my overies and it cause infertility and irregular periods. Im now on a drug called clomid fertility drug so that we can conceive #2.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.