Did you know?

That a question in the JUST FOR FUN section is probably oh, just for fun and NOT serious?? Hmmm, instead of jumping to the "HA! I am offended!!" attitude, maybe we should realize that it has nothing to do with cancer, family who has died, etc!
I am poking fun at my SO because he wants me to nurse him back to health when he is NOT on his deathbed and I refuse to give in to him! If you are honestly THAT offended at every little thing, may I kindly and respectfully suggest that you: NEVER go on this site. Especially the Answers section! Stay off the Internet entirely!! Also, no tv or radio. These are sources that will offend you also. You are probably safest if you never leave your house. There are countless millions of possibilities of you being offended just by walking out your front door!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• relax ladies .. we all want attention, we all want our opinions heard.
    this is the place to do it.
    so stop getting so offended over what other moms say to you, if they said it to you in person I highly doubt you would make a big fuss like this.
    Anonymous

• youre childish. stop talking about an old subject and grow up. im sick of reading your posts on here and listening to you bitch and complain about other users. its getting annoying.
    Anonymous

• Gasp! I'm offended!

;-)
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 2:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• wow your annoying. your still going on about this?
    Anonymous

• eye rollingonce again your looking for attention

Anonymous

• If you are sick of reading my posts, then why do you read them?! Hello stupid!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• And everyone else on here is looking for attention.....so, I should belong to an online forum and never ever say anything to anyone. Ever. yeah - ok.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm going to answer anon too so I can be cool like the people who can't get a grip.
    Anonymous

• all you do is complain. bitch and moan and groan about other users. if your going to bitch and complain then why dont you practice what you preach and get off the internet. thats all you been doing all morning. i read your posts, you keep fighting with other moms on here. like i said. Practice what you preach
    Anonymous

• ITS OCTO MOM! SEEKING ATTENTION AGAIN! HELLO OCTOMOM! LETS SEE YOU ON TV AGAIN!
    Anonymous