Who named your children?

My husband and I, my sister let her in-laws name all her kids

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I named the boy, he named the girl.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• we both did
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my husband and i named our son
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I picked the name out for my first daughter, and he agreed.. i wasnt going to name her that if he didnt like.. i just asked "Do you like Aurora may? Can we name her that?"

With this baby, we each picked out 3 first names we loved, and let me first daughter who is 15 months pick it out of a hat. She picked Avaeha, which was on my husbands list. And because it was on his list, i got to pick out the middle name
    She will be Avaeha Brystal
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• a baby name book named ours lol. but we had many selected and SO really liked Sid. I liked it too so we stayed with it! second choice was Rusty
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We named the first (but I did have a bit of a stronger hand in it..I gave him two options for the first name and he had the decision for the middle name.)

I named the second one (after my dad, but my husband agreed)

We named the third (I picked the first name, my husband picked the middle)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I named my daugher 'Tulsi". I was reading a book that takes place in India, & one of the characters names was Tulsi. I thought "sheesh, if i ever have a lil girl, I'm naming her Tulsi ". Two days later, i went in for my yearly gyno appt. & they told me i was pregnant. I knew immediately i was having a girl, & i knew i would name her Tulsi. It was almost as if she picked the name for me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I gave him his first name. It was kinda my idea to give him my husbands middle name cuz I knew he would like it, even though it wasn't my favorite.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My husband named our oldest and I named the youngest.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We had a hell of time picking a name and MIL found his name on a website, told us what it meant, Brasen=Gift from God....When we heard it we knew we loved it. His middle name is my husbands and that we knew from the beginning.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009