What things do you HAVE to do to have a productive day?

Mine are: Coffee, Shower, Get Dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face...........if I miss any of those I feel lazy, sloppy and irritable! Its kinda crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to feel productive, get dressed, brush my teeth and hair before noon, dishes, 2 loads laundry, make beds, pick up the living room (its where all the toys are so they end up everywhere) and actually make my daughters meals for the day, not just microwave the toddler kids meals by gerber or something like that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Shower, get dressed, clean a bit, and send out thankyou cards to everyone who went to my baby shower the other day and also sent stuff for my little Alexis Rose <3

and pretty much hang out with my fiance and let him know how much i love him. :D

im eating Ramen noodles right now..and talking on here because im bored and lazy right now! =D

you sound awefully busy today!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• get up bath or shower, brush teeth, fix hair, do all of that just to run around the house and chase kids!!!!!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have to do all those things (except maybe coffee) in order to not feel lazy, but in order to feel like I was productive, I have to finish all the things I've been putting off. I'm good at putting things off and there's always something that needs done, so when I finish everything then I feel like I've actually accomplished something lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Drink coffee.
    About 2 pots worth.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 3:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Shower and get dressed, do something with my hair and a little makeup, make the bed and get the dishes done. Coffee is a must whether its a productive day or not =) The kids tear apart the house, but if the dishes are done and the bed is made I don't feel like a complete slob for some reason =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• dress myself and my daughter, brush our teeth, try and do my hair.
    if I don't spend a little time on me I feel gross.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Get dressed, take the dogs for walkies and give them their training time, dishes, a load of laundry, the kids' schoolwork, practice my violin, give the kids their violin lessons, going over the kids foreign language vocabulary, clean my parents' house, make dinner and collapse exhausted. That's just the bare minimum in order for me to feel as if I had a productive day.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009