So im looking for my friend on here again! Anyone seen her?

for some reason you all know who im talking about =P
but i havent seen her online today =[

Dont you all love having you "one cafemom buddy"

i have two of them :D we talk all the time! and it feels great talking to them because all 3 of us understand each other :D

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well her and i are friends on here lol..maybe shes in labor this time! shes supposed to be induced tomorrow!! :D im sooo happy for her too! :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yeah it's nice. I'm a military spouse and this site has helped me make friends since I'm a SAHM. Why don't you try a friend's search?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 3:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• that is so cool you have found you a friend. sometimes its hard to find a real good friend to hold onto. i love the support i get from cafemom since i am a mom of a son with autism.
    leeleesboys

Answer by leeleesboys at 3:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• lol congrats to her!
    isnt it wierd how you can have your friends but never run into them in groups or the answers part? well...thats my friends for ya
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009