Work from home

A start up fee is not an option for me... but i could really use something to make some extra income at home..

Thank you

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I PM'd you the info... good luck!

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• The only website I can think of that doesn't cost to start up is weegy, go to and you click on expert after you sign up and you can only make a little bit of extra cash from answering questions. I've made $30 in 2 weeks from answering questions, it's not a lot. I also do TruChocolate which cost $10 to sign up go to but everything else cost to start up. It's just how it goes.

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at  if you're interested.

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hi, Times are very tough right now but if there is a completely Free home business then I would be skeptical. Just ones opinion. Now I'm with Gold Canyon, I can show you how you can join in the month of April for $10, which is the cost of the Demonstrator kit.
    if you are interested, please email me or pm me.

Answer by Marianne531 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If you are searching for a Work At Home JOB, I'd check out and

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• feel free to check out my site I have some wonderful companies listed that hire. the page is new I will be adding to it so you may want to book mark it.

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have recently completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at cafemom.  You can read them here:

Answer by m-avi at 8:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I started with MonaVie a little over a year ago - free to join, but with all home based jobs or businesses - their is some costs - i started with a very tight budget and just shared to get my business growing - just depends on how bad you want to make money. do you want residual income and to work on your schedule or to just work for someone that will pay you what they think you are worth on an hourly basis -

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009