Mom's who have had a c-sec and then a VBAC (piag as well)

In 07 we had our son naturally, In 08 we had a c-sec due to my daughter "getting stuck" and no progression was made, my doctor told me that I was completely elidgeable for a VBAC due to no issues of scarring or anything else. My kids are 17 months apart, we would like them that close again. My question is how far apart is your kids and did you have any complications with the VBAC due to closeness of pregnancies or anything else

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son was a c-section and dd was born VBAC 16 months later. Things were fine. I've since had another vbac about 2 years after the first. There is always a chance of something happening, your dr will know best (hopefully) as to what will work for you. Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My oldest was c-section, second was born 20 months (and 1 day) later via VBAC with no issues at all (MUCH better delivery all around).
    CorgiMomma

Answer by CorgiMomma at 3:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Wonderful news ladies it's answers like this that will keep my hopes up
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009