Being a mom can take up your free time, but what have you done for yourself lately?

Im about to have my first baby, and i thought, well, im not gonna have any me time and im going to enjoy all my "baby baby baby" time!
i cant wait to take care of her and give her all of my attention, but i figured, why dont i do something for myself to celebrate that i hung in there for 9 months with out doing anything stupid and to congradulate myself!

So, i went out and got a french manicure and got my haircut. The hair cut was mainly because i didnt want my daughter thinking i looked like a boy since i had a mullet growing in lol..

But i have EVERYTHING i need for little Alexis <3

Have you done anything for yourself recently? and if not, GO TREAT YOURSELF! YOU DESERVE IT!

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i started a diet yesterday! and it sucks!!!!!! woot go me! lmao no i really haven't done anything for myself here lately i really need to do sometin:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Well, yesterday I whipped up a batch of my Best In The Universe moisturizer; truly, the stuff is the shizzle.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I got my nails done yesterday.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• u said shizzle <3 i heart you for saying that =D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yesterday, I went out and got my first haircut since August. Gone is the housefrau ponytail, I got my horribly thick hair thinned out and it looks pretty good. I even had my eyebrows and lip waxed. In a few weeks I am going to get highlights and maybe a pedicure.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Gardening. Love it. I just started reading Twilight and can't put it down. I recently went out with two other moms I met on Cafemom and we had a blast just talking and eating. At the end of the day, I put the baby to bed, grab a glass of red wine, go outside and sit in my nice chair and read my book...now that's my idea of me time.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 3:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have a date with the girls for dinner on Friday night, no kids! =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Honestly, I haven't done anything for ME, in a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time. I don't remember the last ME thing I did. And on top of that, I have NO money to spend on just stuff, so I can't really go do ME things. And I'm pregnant and tired and a SAHM of a three year old. I just don't have time, resources, or anything else. I would LOVE to though =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hmmz my daughter is 5 months today and I haven't done anything for myself frown mini

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son goes to day care full time, but I have Thursdays off sometimes he still goes for a few hours that day so I have some time to myself to either get stuff done without distraction or just to be lazy! Plus I might as well utilize the $185 a week we pay for child care anyway lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009