• In the Spotlight:

I am 16 weeks and 2 days ago I noticed some discharge it is thick and slimy no irritation or odor but I am worried does any one know what it could be?

carrier09

Asked by carrier09 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get used to it! It'll probably be happening non stop through out your whole pregnancy. :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It's totally normal. I've had to wear a panty liner from about 25 weeks on b/c it got so bad. I'm 37 weeks and it's getting worse,
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Your cervix is changing because your pregnant, and the increase in mucus helps to block out any infection. Perfectly normal! Best wishes!
    JunesPearl

Answer by JunesPearl at 5:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thanks! I called the doc. office they are seeing me tomorrow because I am high risk I have had contractions since I was 13 weeks some bleeding off and on and this is an IVF pregnancy I will keep you posted,
    carrier09

Answer by carrier09 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009