anyone have or had Mirena?

I was wandering how long it took you to get preg after you had it removed? I know the website says within 12 months but what is the earliest some have you gotten preg after having it removed?

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 3:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe mine fell out in Dec., Jan I had a "normal" period (before I got it normal) and in Feb. I found out I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I had mirena and got pregnant about 6 months after it was removed.
    LAmom2b

Answer by LAmom2b at 3:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have it, & my gyno told me a FEW times that you can start trying immediately after it is taken out. That is why i git it. It doesn't screw w/ the release of the egg, or "trick" your body that it's pregnant like pills do. My Dr. swears there is no waiting period, but check w/ your gyno too just in case.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Fell out....really did you know about it cause (TMI) but i cant feel my strings
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 3:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2009