criminal background checks

Is there somewhere you can go to get a criminal background check on yourself? I won't thing i have anything. But one time i had a bad check for like$50.00, and wanted to check my record. Is there anywhere online that is free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know of anywhere online, but I know around here you used to be able to go to the sheriff's dept, pay a fee and get it. I had to do it once for a job.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That probably wouldnt be on a criminal background check. Maybe a credit report but not a criminal background check. Unless it was a stolen check. Did you eventually pay for the check? Or did they take you to court over it?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2009