so what do you think about this idea for a tattoo?

i always thought it would be cool to get smiley faces on my nipples. lmao-think about it, they would just pop out at ya! what do you think of my tattoo idea? LMAO :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh. I so want pictures if you do it... lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That will be awesome at your next mammogram
    Anonymous

• I think thats a terrible idea.
    Anonymous

• omg could you imagine the guys face? hes all like yay boobie i get to see boobies, than bam smiley faces....there goes mr happy. hehe
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Honestly, its a bad idea...gravity will take hold and your boobs will sag and the smiley faces will sag...i have paw prints on my chest...just above my boobs because i know gravity is gonna take hold some day....

get smileys somewhere else! i love the idea, just not the place...i have 19 tattoos and im careful where i place mine..

i have most of mine on my rib cage
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think she was kidding....I hope.
    Anonymous

• Oh boy! I once saw a Bumfights video where a man had his..member..tattooed. A smiley face was one of the many pieces of 'artwork.'
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 3:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yes i was kidding. i do have a couple tattoos but none on my nipples. plan to get more and just thought it would be soooo funny to get that tattoo. lmao
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• SThomson21, its not a bad idea at all..its super cute! but definitly not on the boobs..i wanted to get stars on my nipples lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think it will hurt much worse then getting the one on the back of my neck! It would hurt worse then getting one on the underside of your arm, too. I am going to get cherries next, hubby suggested it. Hotrod thing. So, I'm gonna get 2 on one arm, 3 on the other. Me and him, and our 3 kids. I'm going to get them above my elbows. I have 6 right now, and will be getting my left arm done in dragonflies and plumeria flowers. I only have one dragonfly right now, on my wrist. My parents don't like it, which is kinda funny to me!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009