Dont you just love getting contractions?

im totally being sarcastic! i got my membranes stripped yesterday and now my contractions are annoying the hell outta me -_-

oy vey! im due tomorrow too...

now that is something im NOT gonna miss after the pregnancy lol

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love them. Means my body is preparing itself for labor. I understand your dislike for them though. I didn't like them with my daughter. This pregnancy I just enjoy everything, I over all feel a lot better!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I enjoy contractions simply because they mean it's baby time and I can work through them and feel so empowered in the end...but it is hard work, so that's the only downside. However, best "hard labor" I've ever done and wasn't even paid (in money, at least).
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 4:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• try havin them for 8 weeks i did and my dr would never do anything about it finally 1 week befor my son was born i had to be induced due to high blood pressure and water weight gain boy am i glad my son so i dont have themanymore
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• ugh..i just had mine stripped today..totally uncomfortable..and yes, these contractions are annoying..more annoying becuase theyre only BH!! are you dialating at all or have lost your plug yet?? im at 4cm right now and have lost my plug
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I didn't get to experience that part of pregnancy with either of my boys. All my friends say I'm lucky that I didn't have to deal with the pain and I say their lucky because they got the whole experience. My first son was over 10 pounds and 24 inches and my youngest was 6 weeks early and weighed almost 9 pounds and was 22 inches long. They didn't think I would be able to go thru the labor process. Kinda sad.
    originalzademom

Answer by originalzademom at 9:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009