my 3 and 5 yr. daughters

HELP!!! I AM THE MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER TO 2 LITTLE GRLS ONE HAS ADDH SHE IS 5 I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS OUT OF HER SINCE HELL SHE COME INTO THE WORLD MEANING HER MOTHER MY DAUGHTER DID DRGS WITH HER I DONT KNOW IF SHE DID DRUGS ARE ANYTHING WITH THE 3YR.OLD BUT OMG I AM CATCHING HELL SHE CRIES ALL THE TIME HAVE FITS ACTING OUT IN SCHOOL, SHE ABUSES HER SISTER, I HAVE HAD THEM SINCE THE OLDEST WAS 5DYS OLD THE SIS SISNCE SHE WAS 5MO'S OLD THEY HAVE LOTS OF CONTACT WITH THIER MOTHER BUT THE CONTCT THEY HAVE IS AT MY HOME BUT SHE MY DAUGHTER HAS NOT CHANGE SHE STILL AN ABUSER ALL AWAY AROUND MORE SO ITS WHAT SHE SAY TO THEM, AND TO TOP IT OFF SHE IS KNOCKED UP AGAIN WITH WHAT SHE WANTED A BOY!!. BUT SHE IS A BIG POT HEAD AND HAS TRIED CRACK COCAINE.. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND ALREADY TOLD HER SHE CAN NOT LEAVE WITH US FOR THE LIFE OF ME I DONT UNDERSTAND HER MY THING WHAT DO I DO TO HELP MY GRLS AND GET THE OTHER ONE IN THE WOMB

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 3:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• talk to her slow and tell her what she is doing and tell her to stop doing drugs tell her what is going to happen when she does drugs to much and teach her how to be nice to her sis and make her eat healthy food and have her drink water and teach her how to act right in school

p.s. if it stops then make her eat sweet things once a day only two sweets until she gets better at school.
    mom449

Answer by mom449 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009