Do you own a little black dress?

Or a dress that is your version of the little black dress staple every woman is supposed to have in their closet?
I would love to find one myself but it won't be "little", lol. not with this pooch.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 3:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I did. It has a little white mixed in with lacy accents, really pretty. I wore it my cousin's graduation and then her funeral 5 months later....I haven't worn it since but I can't bring myself to get rid of it. I need to find something similar for a night wedding I'm attending in June. gah
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yes im waiting till my husband is dead to wear it lol
    Anonymous

• yes, i had to get one for a black tie affair last fall.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 4:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't think I'll ever fit into a "little black dress" again. I had one when I was like 16 or so that I wore to parties with my girl friends. Now though, if I EVER fit into one again, I'll be OH SO thankful. Kids just got the best of me I guess =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Just ordered one from HauteLook last week. It's not dressy. It's every day, and I can't wait until after my surgery so I can wear it! With the fatbags on my thighs I wouldn't go anywhere near them. Since they're going to be gone in a few weeks I had to have one.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 4:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I actulaly have 2 of them...1 is a longer length dress,and the other is a short length dress.
    MrsMarianne

Answer by MrsMarianne at 8:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I actually have a couple little black dresses, that I need to get rid of my pooch to wear again.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009