• In the Spotlight:

Meeting People

ok well me and my husband are from Tomball, TX and I was wondering if there were any other moms or couples that are around this around? I am a SAHM and so far its ok but I want to get a job. But I am bored being here stuck in this apartment. I have a 4 month old and I love him to death, but I need a woman to talk to. We just moved here less than a month ago and I have nobody here..so I'm pretty on my own with my son.
I was just wondering how to meet other moms just so we can go out and have some fun. Oh and I am 20 years old and pretty much laid back so it doesnt matter what we do. Anyway I was just wondering if there was any other moms like me out there?

JakesMom0606

Asked by JakesMom0606 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Holy crap, small town. I grew up in Tomball and moved to Oklahoma recently. But my family is still there so we visit a lot. Maybe you could join one of the churches in the area. They have some great ones around there. There is also a YMCA not far from Tomball you could join, it's about a 15 minute drive. I grew up there so I know the area well. Feel free to PM me.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm in Dallas. I'm guessing thats not close otherwise we could hook up sometime!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You can go to the MOMS tab above and do a search for CM moms in your area.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thanks ladies for your input!!!
    JakesMom0606

Answer by JakesMom0606 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009