Can You get your Period when your pregnant?

BabyMommaKK

Asked by BabyMommaKK at 4:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• No you cant have a period, yes you can bleed.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Technically, you can't have a PERIOD. You can bleed and COMPLETELY think it is a period. I did that with my first for the first five months. I didn't even KNOW I was pregnant till almost six months. It happens sometimes. But NO you can NOT have a PERIOD while pregnant. But you can bleed like it. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Actually, surprisingly enough, some women can. I've known a woman who had a multiples because her ovulation never stopped. o.O strange but true.
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 4:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• So it's not an actual period, but you may bleed while pregnant. most often it is implantation bleeding....that is, a little spotting when the newly fertilized egg latches on to the lining of the uterus. Take a test to make sure you are or aren't pregnant....and if you are and the bleeding is extreme, see a doctor! Best wishes!
    JunesPearl

Answer by JunesPearl at 5:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009