Give me some suggestion please

okay heres my story..i have a 2 year old got preg with him while switching birth control...that was fast...we have been trying to have another baby since jan2008..we got preg in oct lost the baby..and are still trying...okay i dont understand why this is takeing so long..im sorry if i sound rude..i know there are alot of women out there are takeing longer then me...but anyways what is there that i can buy that would help me along faster...i asked my obgyn if she could give me something she said no not until its but exactly 1 year without getting preg or two misscariages...and i think thats wrong...

kelly87

Asked by kelly87 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most miscarriages happen because of a chromosome defect, I'm actually surprised she said 2 miscarriages cause a lot of them wont do anything unless there have been 3....
    One reason it takes some longer to get pregnant is because there is only a 15-20% chance in any given cycle that you will conceive.....don't stress yourself out...I've been waiting 8 years for my miracle
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009