(any mommies of twins out there please respond!!!) okay...so last night i went to the hospital...and found out that my pregnancy is a multiple pregnancy...im excited, but...

do any of you mothers out there have any tips on twins??? this is my second pregnancy...i have a beautiful 2y/o daughter...i don't want her to feel less loved or excluded so if u can help on that please respond!?!?!?!?!

melissacoulter

Asked by melissacoulter at 4:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have twins who are now 3 and a 6 yr old. My son was 2 when I had the twins. My twins have red hair also so they attract a lot of attention. I always feel bad for my oldest b/c people constantly stop us saying how cute the twins are, where did they get their red hair, etc. but no one even acknowleges my oldest. You'll find that its much easier to leave the twins at home b/c people will keep stopping you & asking questions, so it takes forever to get something done. All you can do is make her feel special too. Take time out for just you & her w/out the twins. Its definitely hard especially in the beginning when the twins will require so much from you. She might enjoy helping you feed them, etc. Good luck to you!! The twins will be a lot of fun!! Its so cute when they start to interact w/ each other.
    3lilmonsters411

Answer by 3lilmonsters411 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009