I'm so lazy today. Can you make me get up and move?? lol. What are you getting done in the next 2 hours??

Me:
Read these responses, haha
Wash Dishes
Tidy up Living room
Take a bath with my baby

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 4:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am going to get ice cream with a friend in a little while. Usually we meet up, but my car is currently out of commission and she is apparently super bored at home so she offered to come pick us up. Before we leave, I need to get the chicken set up for dinner that way it can go straight into the oven when I get home, and wash up the lunch dishes and breakfast dishes and fold the clothes in the dryer and switch over laundry and then start another load. If I've got time I want to sweep once more but I don't see tht happening... probably hand around here ten or 15 more minutes then get to work!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You and me both. I had a plan to clean. Then somehow.. Here I sit. lol. Its just a lazy day. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm at work and already have more than half of my stuff for the entire week done! I could have a lot more of it done, but I'm purposely BSing so I have some stuff to do tomorrow and Friday when I'm here. I'm off in an hour and a half so until then I'll be on CM and slowly getting some more stuff done. Then I'll be shopping at Wal Mart...always fun :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• HALF OF THAT LIST IS DONE. YAY!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am supposed to be cleaning all the junk out of my dining room. But it is 4:30 and I have yet to start. The sad thing is, it won't take me very long to do it once I actually start it. I have no motivation lately.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Oh... I'm so lazy today. I had a plan all laid out. There's a pile of crap in my livingroom I was going to sort through. It's a PILE in the middle of the floor! I got sidetracked nursing the baby (which I often do at the computer) and got sucked in to cyberworld. I'm going to do that now.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009