labor?

Do you get really tired right b4 u go into labor or if you are in labor? And i keep getting sharp pain in the sides of my stomach as well as my back and ribs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't get tired.... I had lots of energy actually. the pain could be labor or constpation.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Your symptoms don't seem typical of labor...just late pregnancy. It is not uncommon for the baby to find parts of you to push against that you didn't know you had. When my best friend was pregnant, the baby pushed against her kidney, not causing harm, just a lot of pain. So unless the pain gets so bad you can't stand it without pain medicine, you more than likely have nothing to worry about. Our unborn children just like to get in those jabs while they can!
    JunesPearl

Answer by JunesPearl at 5:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2009