How do I get rid of black heads? I have them on my chin and on my boobs....it's gross I know.

I have been dealing with blackhead issues since I went through puberty and now I am just disgusted with them. Any home remedies that will work? I have used scrubs but they don't see to get rid of them. I squeeze them out and then clean the area and they still come back and there are so many....HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go to a dermatologist and get on a medication. My friend had the same problem, she looks great now!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Biore strips work wonders, I LOVE them, also I usually use a pore refining srub once I get the little suckers out of there. GL!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have the same problem hun and idk how to get rid of mine either mine are mostly on my cheeks and my nose and yes i have horrible blackheads on and all over my breasts and back..I hear buying some sort of a warming blackhead scrub for your face helps. but im not sure about your body but because i have super oily skin and which i also have sensative skin so keep searchin you'll find something..
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Go to a dermatologist and stop squeezing them, that could be making them worse. Try the Biore strips, they work really good. Look for a scrub that is for blackheads.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Try the Clearskin Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula by Avon. Its inexpensive and is formulated for this problem. Safe to use all over your body. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• mary kay microdermabrasion set, the first serum is an advanced exfoliator using the same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists and the second serum separates the set from the competition. It's a rich serum, containing vitamins, antioxidants and anti-irritants. This serum nourishes the soft, smooth skin revealed by Step 1: Refine.

These results were experienced after just one week.**
    85% saw improvement in skin texture.
    73% saw a reduction in fine lines.
    71% saw smaller-looking pores.

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves

look under skin care and all products are 15% off

all these products are higher quality for lower prices
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 11:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would suggest you use a mask (deep cleaning) at least twice a week. Over exfoliating causes oil increase and is recommended for removing dead skin not cleaning the pores. If it's possible for you, make an appointment with a local Esthetician and ask what products she/he would recommend. We have a few Beauty Schools in the are and they charge $25 for a full hour facial. They cleanse, do extractions, steam, mask and massage. It's a true luxury.

Best of luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2010