Whats the weirdest/embarassing thing you did when you were preggers?

The reason why I'm asking is because I've had a few moments...my most memorable would be...

2 weeks before I was due. My DH and I went out to eat at the Bonefish Grill. I had to pee really bad, so I shoot straight to the bathroom. I go in the stall, doing my thing. I heard someone come in; I'm done at this point and pull my pants back up, open the door and a man is standing there. I shut the door really fast and was like "what is a man doing in the womens bathroom, maybe he's washing his hands", I peep out the side and sure enough, he was peeing in a urinal. OMG I was soooooooooooo embarassed! Kinda hard to miss a pregnant woman, let alone coming out of the mens bathroom.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• LMAO...that is hilarious.
    I was working as a barista (latte maker) at Borders and several times I ran to throw up in the back trash can in the middle of making a drink. Under my apron alot of customers didnt know I was pregnant so if I was by myself they would stand there wondering what happened, lol. I had to start keeping a walky talky in the back room so I could contact other store employees.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was at the grocery store..just picking up some things...i used the small hand carrier for my things...well at check out the clerk told me "you can take that with you" and I am like what? well turns out I was walking out of the store with the damm carrier..all this time I thought it was my purse..my kids were so embarrased! I just blamed it on the pregnancy!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I cried during a routine employee evaluation at my part-time job. I don't know why I was so upset, because I knew I was leaving within a few months anyway, but my supervisor said some things that weren't completely fair and it really bugged me.

If I hadn't been preggers, I would have gone home, vented to my husband, and had a drink. Since I was six months' preggers, I cried like an idiot!

I also left my purse in my shopping cart at the grocery store--went back 15 minutes later and it was still waiting for me in the parking lot. It had nearly $300 cash in it.

Wow, I get goofy when pregnant!
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 8:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• When I was pregnant...... I almost fainted in the BX. I had to sit down in the employees lounge with my two little girls until I felt better.
    Anonymous

• Tripped at an ice cream stand in front of a bunch of people. The nice thing was a teenaged boy was talking to his mom and he said, "Mom, I kinda feel sorry for her today. It is really hot, she looks miserable and can't see her feet and no one helped her. I would help my 'girl' if she was pregnant." He then came up to me and asked if I was ok or if I needed anything. I got all teary eyed and told him he was an amazing kid and to stay that way and he would someday make an equally amazing husband and father. His mom was sooo proud of him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• May be too GROSS! Went to the Dr. He asked about unusual symptoms. I told him I had an unusual discharge that wasn't "liquidy", but stiff-like enough to make a little ball. He chuckled a little and told me to get undressed for the exam. I used the bathroom and there was some of this discharge, so I wiped and took it to the examining table with me. When the nurse came in, I showed her. When the Sec came in for signature, I showed her. When the Dr came in, I showed it. Ewwww! I showed it because the Dr chuckled when I described it and I had to show him what I was talking about. I later thought about my little show-n-tell, and boy was I embarrassed! Who needs to see this?! OMG...that has been so long ago but it is still Ewwww! LOL Funny now...but ewww.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• vomited in the middle of the grocery store I worked at....ON THE MANAGER. (i tried telling her i was sick...she didn't wanna listen)
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 12:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There have been several times when I was preggers that I peed myself from laughing. It was funny, so it made me laugh hard, which made me pee more, which made me laugh more (see where this is going?). So, I always had to carry "freah" clothes with me everywhere. I don't know why, but everything was extra funny when I was preggers.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I guess I have the usual pregnancy symptoms...I have the strangest dreams, usually involving molesting DH...I have lost my cell phone at least 20 times...I'll put things down somewhere in the house and when I go to retrieve them I end up leaving something ELSE in its place. LOL. I also cried when my husband left one day to visit family. NO idea why. I have also almost fell over trying to reach something in a bottom drawer because I insisted that I could reach it...I couldn't and DH laughed at me. Its funny/embarrassing, but the other night we were fooling around and I started leaking colostrum. How sexy is that?!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was almost thiry before I had my first, so I was fairly used to my normal body by then. When I was just about to pop and my belly was huge I went to the post office on my lunch break and in a hurry. I ran up to the counter to make the transaction and my belly got there first and hit the wall and I bounced off the wall like a rubber ball almost 3 feet. And like and idiot I looked at my belly to see what was in the way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2009