health insurance question

I am looking into some health insurance since my Husbands work doesn't have any. Just wondering what do you have and do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have had Blue Cross and Aetna and I like both. The Blue Cross was great and they seemed to be more willing to cover things that Aetna wouldn't. They never denied a claim and when they wouldn't cover all of it, I was usually able to call them and explain the situation to get them to finish paying for everything. But it depends on the policy as well. Also, make sure that you are looking at something that the doctors in your area accept. A good insurance means nothing if the doctors around you won't file it. You might ask your doctor's office what they recommend. They see what happens with claims more than anyone else.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009